Evil

Number one question? How can the Sociopath be so EVIL??

As a counselor we often have a hard time discerning between an EVIL Sociopath, or an ordinary sinner who messes up, who isn’t perfect, and full of weakness and sin. I think one of the reasons we don’t “see” EVIL is because we find it so difficult to believe that EVIL individuals actually exist. We can’t imagine someone deceiving us with no conscience, hurting others with no remorse, spinning outrageous fabrications to ruin someone’s reputation, or pretending they are spiritually committed yet have no fear of God or repercussions of their lies/deceit/abuse. Please keep in mind Sociopaths are not born a Sociopath!! Their core being/character traits/make-up is ALL learned behavior over time.

1. Evil Sociopaths are experts at creating confusion and contention. They twist the facts, lie, avoid taking responsibility, deny reality, make up stories and withhold information. {yet you are to do the exact opposite, be truthful, responsible, give detailed information, and God forbid you confront the Sociopath about their lies/deceit!!!}
  2. Evil Sociopaths are experts at fooling others with their smooth speech and flattering words. You can go back and remember all the hearts & flower words spoken from the Sociopath. The easy conversations, they way they drew you in with their praises, and attention. The euphoric sex, craving to be with them. But if you look at the fruit of their lives, the history of failed relationships one after another, or the follow through of their words, you will find no real evidence of godly growth or change. It’s all smoke and mirrors. {however, if you said you were going to do something, you had better have done it! And if you changed your mind about something you would be accused of ‘not following through’, “see your word doesn’t mean shit” is normally what a Sociopath would say.}
  3. Evil Sociopaths crave and demand control, and their highest authority is their own self-reference. They reject feedback, real accountability, and make up their own rules to live by. They use Scripture to their own advantage but ignore and reject passages that might require self-correction and repentance. {if you have a faith/religion you believe in, the Sociopath will use that as ammunition against you. Remember, their highest authority is their own self-reference.}
  4. Evil Sociopaths play on the sympathies of good-willed people, often trumping the grace card. They demand mercy but give none themselves. They demand warmth, forgiveness, and intimacy from those they have harmed with no empathy for the pain they have caused and no real intention of making amends or working hard to rebuild broken trust. {if you don’t bend to their demands, or beg for forgiveness the abuse becomes even worse. And whatever you do, do not even expect a sincere apology from the Sociopath.}
  5. Evil Sociopaths have no conscience, no remorse.They do not struggle against sin or evil—they delight in it—all the while masquerading as someone of noble character. They believe grace means they are immediately granted immunity from the relational fallout of their serious sins, abuse, hurtful/hateful words and actions. They believe forgiveness entitles them to full reconciliation and will pressure you to comply. {I have written many articles about Sociopaths and their lack of conscience/remorse etc. #5 is what truly makes the Sociopath EVIL}

When you confront evil, chances are good that the EVIL Sociopath will stop communicating/arguing etc. with you because the darkness hates the light. And all Sociopaths are filled with darkness. The foolish and EVIL Sociopath rejects correction. But that outcome is far better than allowing the EVIL Sociopath to believe you are on ‘their side’ or “they’re not that bad” or “they are really sorry” or “they are changing or will change” when, in fact, they never,ever, EVER will.

when you allow the evil person in your life, things will come up missing like: joy, peace, love, hope, faith. yes! evil people steal these from you       unknown

27 Responses to “Evil”

1. M.K. Styllinski

It indeed is one of the hardest – if not the hardest – things for a human being with conscience to do, and that is to grasp the fact that we routinely project our ideas of values, morality, ethics and conscience onto those who are essentially an empty shell. And what’s more, their sole raison d’etre is to play with the fact that you can’t see it!

Mimicking human emotion and pushing our buttons is all bread to them and we are all woefully undereducated how these humanoids are able to exercise their almost supernatural cunning. And as Hipmonkey says, this is exactly why politicians are where they are, because the system is designed for them! *sigh*

Blogs like these are essential for this reason. Educate, educate, educate.

(btw tela just a heads up: you have a typo in your blog title: “Narcissitic” is missing an “s”! : )

Take care,

Thank you M.K. for your comment. Yes, it truly is the hardest/incomprehensible thing we do as ASPD person’s it to understand the evil among us. And for that reason alone, is why, it takes people so long to recover from the mental/emotional abuse done by Sociopaths. They are just walking/talking/breathing EVIL to their hollow core…… ❤

2. AlohaLover

Mr. works so well! I’ve been doing that with my ex and it’s amazing how detached you become. If I used his name, there would be something that would be a trigger and I had feeling. Using Mr. is formal and lends NO ATTACHMENT. Even using Asshole has attachment to him as a being. But Mr. is foreign to me…..love it!

• AlohaLover

I have to share something else I did that put all the pieces that were missing, together. I found something that needed to go back to someone in his family. I contacted his ex because there was no way in the world I would ever contact him. I sent an e-mail, explained what I had and where should I send what I had. I also went on to say that I was sorry for ever thinking she was as evil as he made her out to be, because in fact after all I have been through, I don’t believe she really was and I went on to say a few other things and I ended it. To my surprise and delight, she wrote back and asked for my number. She called and we had the best conversation ever. She IS NOT a beast. She IS NOT evil. She IS NOT anything like what he wanted me to believe. She DID NOT do all of the evil things he said she did. In fact it WAS HIM that did it all. We have since written several times and I am so grateful to this women, I can’t even begin to tell you. She has put the missing and loose pieces in place and sealed them. She has also freed me from EVER thinking he will be anything but a narcissistic sociopath. It doesn’t matter who he is with now, he is either cheating, has cheated or will soon cheat…..that’s how he rolls. And he will always be a pitiful excuse for a man. What gives me the greatest delight….HE CANNOT BE CURED. No pill, no shrink, no 12 step program can free him from his HELL. And all I can do is smile and laugh…..because he thought he had me down and out. Goodness will always…..ALWAYS win over evil. I know, it doesn’t feel that way and I did slide a month ago but I have the truth now and I am free from him.
      BTW….I saw a recent picture of him….he looks so bad and old….really old. Now that is the piece de resistance.
      Stay strong and fight to win…..you CAN DO IT!!!!

• I am Titanium

Aloha, good for you and thank you for sharing. I love that you have had this experience. I dream that this will happen for me. I have had some experience of people who have come to see what he is through their own experiences but never has this been intimate partners as he has cushioned himself so well, but, one day, I hope that I will receive the validation I deserve. Wanting this doesn’t hold me back and life is good. In fact my experience so far, when I hear of others he has mistreated, shows me how far I have come, it is all his noise and nonsense. I don’t actually need ‘evidence’, I know he is evil. X

• notme2014

Aloha,
        I really wish I could meet and talk to one of his ex’s. He never really let me in that far to know anyone from his past. Just bullshit lies and stories, but no last names etc. I am sure if helped with your healing process.. Take care…

• Bob

Alohalover, I read through these blogs constantly to reassure that I am not the crazy one. I hope you don’t mind me using your phrase “what gives me the greatest delight is that “she” cannot be cured. No pill no shrink no 12 step program can free “her” from “her” hell and all I can do is smile” . I love it Thanks

• AlohaLover

If any shred of anything I write puts someone’s mind at rest, I am happy. I know just how you feel about reading and re-reading. I did that today….I was someplace that triggered a memory of my illusionary relationship and for a moment I thought ‘maaaaybe….he’s not’ and then I went over all the horrible things he did and I logged on to this site and Voilà he IS…..nothing has changed.

No Bob! You certainly are not ‘the crazy one’. That is part of the deep, deep wounds created by the Sociopath to make you question your own self. The projection of her bullshit onto you, is what give’s you those thoughts of “Am I the crazy one”? NO! You are not.

3. I am Titanium

Hi Tela, the evil one still seeks power and control over me but compared to the past he is quite limited in what he can do, thanks to no contact, but he still uses financial and threatens legal means and, to my despair, our son. His use of our son as a weapon hurts and worries me so much. He will never stop, whilst constantly pretending to be father of the year. He just doesn’t care about hurting our son to try to hurt me. He has always taken our son to the OW’s place (his place too but he won’t admit it, even in court, despite the evidence). I have one unanswered question. I do not know whether the OW is clueless about him, like I was for years and I was just a cover for his pretend perfect life, or she knows and supports his undercover but outrageous behaviour and is therefore the same. He now has a ‘newer, more perfect’ life with her. I only care from a perspective of wanting to protect my son. One psychopath parent is enough. Does evil attract evil….perhaps to prove who is ultimately the most evil one? My son tells me she is nice to him. That doesn’t answer the question – My ex h was ‘nice’ to me whilst slowly killing me.

Debbi~ he will continue to use your son until his last dying breath! I’m sorry, but that is the fact of a Sociopath! No, of course he does not care about hurting your son….in his mind he {the ex} is not doing or saying anything wrong!!! That is how fucked up he is. The Sociopath is unaware of hurtful words, even though they speak them to hurt you or whomever…what they lack is the actual feeling of HURT. Does that make sense? And he could care less what role model he is exhibiting for your son…As far as his new partner, Debbi, I am going to tell you like I tell every single other person who wonder’s about the ‘other person’ and how they are ‘living happily-ever-after’. First off, when the smoke of his Sociopath bullshit clears, then, and only then will she truly see him for who he is. Second, it does not matter if they are living in bliss, it is only temporary!!! And that temporary could be years, but it will eventually end. Third, if she is nice to your son, than be thankful! In answer to ‘does evil attract evil to prove who is ultimately the most evil one’…yes, sometimes. That is not usually the case however with a Sociopath. They look for someone they view as an easy target/prey/ lesser than their own grandiose sense of self-worth.

• I am Titanium

Thank you Tela for your response, I really appreciate it. All I can do is live the best life I can despite his ongoing efforts to derail what he could not destroy. X

Tela, all 5 Evil’s wrapped up in one person…yep, that is her, a bun of evil bullshit. That said, yes they do indeed repeat the scripts, but their rules change at will. Still going strong without her albeit see her almost daily, but I continue to ignore as if she does not exist moreover she is looking more and more ‘used’, sloppy, etc….hmmm, I wonder if her new fellow (they have a year together now) should be reading this blog. I really wish I were able to witness them implode.Validation not necessary but would be nice. She has nowhere to run, nowhere to hide and this must infuriate her.

Thank you SantaLand for your comment. Interesting to read about the physical changes of FFX10!! Is the implosion starting to happen??? LOL 😀

5. Moya

Hey, Tela. I just recently wrote a piece with the same title. Though mine was far more introspective, they were similar in content. Thanks for highlighting this from a more objective, direct point of view.

– Jay (Moya/jayrbee)

Thank you Moya for your comment. I have not been on reader in quite some time, but did go and look at your post “Evil”. Just from reading your post, your ex fits all 5 of my ‘list’ plus some more!!…..continued peace to you as you navigate the rough water’s of Sociopath Hell!

6. I am Titanium

If we are naming names this is close to the name of the evil in my life….you could say, Dick by name and Dick by nature. My daughter said it best, as a young child, when she innocently said, “Dad, we should call you dick-tator.” And the award for my favourite ever joke goes to…What’s the difference between God and Richard (insert your version of evil here)? …Answer: God, doesn’t think he is called Richard. Says it all.

7. Julie

Well said. This is so so true about my Sociopathic Narcissist named Joe!

Thank you Julie for your comment. And I did smile when you used his name instead of giving him a label to ‘hide behind’ 😀 and in the future, I wouldn’t call him ‘my’ as that gives an association to him….maybe call him Mr. Joe or Mr. Sociopath