Sociopath Conspiracy

As you know, the Narcissistic Sociopath is never at fault. And everyone one of them is a victim of someone or something. Absolutely nothing they did in their life is because of their words and actions! They go through life thinking there is a Conspiracy against them. This thought process of theirs happens because they have an agenda! And that agenda is to search for an easy prey, suck the life blood out of you, and discard when they are done or you no longer can provide or feed their Conspiracy.

You follow their demands~No Conspiracy. You corner them about a lie ~equals Conspiracy. You try and get accountability out of them~ equals Conspiracy. You set ground rules ~ equals Conspiracy. Court orders in place~ equals Conspiracy. You question them about where they have been~ equals Conspiracy. You ask them to help you do something~ equals Conspiracy {because they are thinking ‘what’s in it for me to help}. You point out their abuse~ equals Conspiracy. You point out they are hurting the children (emotionally etc)~ equals Conspiracy. You go No Contact, and then you break the No Contact~ equals Conspiracy. You give in to their bullshit words of ‘love and I’m sorry’ equals~ No Conspiracy. You beg and plead with them to change~ equals Huge Conspiracy. You find out they have been cheating and question them~ equals another Huge Conspiracy.

Do you see the pattern? Everything that we know to be right, morally correct, honest and true, they interpret as a Conspiracy against them. The reason being is because they simply cannot comprehend that YOU have a heart <3. You have the ability to reason and know right from wrong. You connected on a deep emotional level. You believed their lies. You helped them when they needed help {without the thought of what’s in it for me}. The Sociopath lacks ALL OF THAT.  We know they live in fear of exposure. That is why they sail through life being the victim of their own made up Conspiracy about themselves. The Narcissistic Sociopath goes through life on the outskirts of Society with a mask in place. You think when you met them, ‘wow, what an incredible person’. Yes, until you see the hollow, emptiness inside of them and how they silently stripped you of your core being all because of their thought process: Sociopath Conspiracy!

if you don’t have exposure, you simply, don’t exist              paul mackay

27 Responses to “Sociopath Conspiracy”

1. karenthom2014

Hi Tela, thanks for your response. But it’s the second time, I’ve received a reply stating do I want to see what the sociopath is doing and would I like their blog as much as your blog, it’s confusing, because why would I want to see what he is doing, that’s provocative as I don’t want contact, or see him, he is evil. I don’t care what he is doing, I don’t want to see his blogg. Tela, look into these comments, I don’t think that it is right to be told, do you want to see what they are doing? Well the answer to that is NO. I found it distasteful.

I loved the latest post, I have done all those things, and I’m proud of myself. I feel good most days. And I certainly don’t want to see him or anyone associated to him ever again. I’m ok and getting on with my precious life.

I look forward to finding out what that comment is all about. I say again, I do not want to see what he is doing, why would I want to upset myself and I’ve come so far away from the darkness.

Hi Karen, I just replied to you earlier comment. The comment about seeing what the ex is doing was not in response to your comment. 😊

• karenthom2014

Tela, I’m so sorry, big hugs to you. Do you know it’s important to understand your state of mind when reading informative blogs like yours. The message at the bottom simply invites me to your blog, I must be paranoid to think the message was about the sociopath, silly me! Lol sorry everyone I must of read it wrong. Tela I really do enjoy your post, keep up the good work. Well I’m nearly two years and I still feel that I need it, I know how easy it is to back slide and then fall down a dark hole. I’m ok st the moment, bit paranoid and suspicious at present, but I think it’s just me keeping my barriers in place.

Karen, I do understand yours {and every reader’s} ‘state of mind’ when reading my posts. That is why I have this site. It is to be informative, helpful and healing. I’m not sure what you mean by the message at the bottom simply invites me to your blog???? Yes, it can be easy to back slide, however, each & everyday you stay focused on YOU & your future, there is no reason to look backwards. You cannot change him, you cannot change the past & the outcome would have still been the same.

2. karenthom2014

That is so true, everything was somebody else’s fault, never his. The lies upon lies drove him into hiding from fear of exposure, if he saw someone who he had hurt previously he would hide. It reminded me of the game hide and seek, only thing is we’re meant to be adults not kids.

Thank you Karen for your comment. Yes, the lies that spill out of the Sociopaths mouth keeps them in this Sociopath Conspiracy state of mind. Think about it, not one person can do something nice, kind, thoughtful because the Sociopath automatically thinks “why did they do this? What do they want” etc. It’s sick!

• karenthom2014

Tela, when you reply or comment to me, a message comes up at the bottom, stating, do you want to see what he is up to? Well no, why is it there. With no contact I avoid everything to do with him, why would I want to see him????

3. Army of Angels

Over my past two years of healing, I noticed…it came to light, that all of those “conspiracies”, were, in reality, telling what the abuser was doing. All of the ridiculous things I was accused of, HE was doing. Survival depended on No Contact, and rising above the conspiracy accusations. We see their actions, but intent is invisible. Their own suspicions (poisoning the food), in my mind, is a warning of what He might try or have tried to do… They are in a twisted, mixed up world. Loved this post💜

4. AlohaLover

LOL….you hit the nail on the head!

If I may preface this by saying….I LOVED the gifts, the trips, being treated like a Queen. I was Cinderella. Then I found out what an evil bastard he was and looking back, from day 1, it’s been my fault. If the weather wasn’t perfect, I should have looked at the weather. I found him in so many lies….MY fault. His cheating….MY fault. And we all have our story.
    But, there are a few things that leave me smiling, laughing, giggling and oh so happy. *HE WILL NEVER EVER GET BETTER. Never
    * He can’t take a pill and be well in 5 days
    * No magic wand can be waved
    * No shrink can help him and especially not a female since he can sweet talk her into believing him.
    * Nothing at all. He will always leave carnage and he could care less
    * BUT….the best part, his pathetic lifestyle choice will leave him soul less, maybe diseased, and the best part, especially for the narcissist….he will look like crap from late nights, early mornings, stress, different whores, hookers and tranny’s AND keeping all the lies and BS straight to everyone. Laughs on you!
    Keep strong….keep focused…..it will get better.

Stop wasting YOUR feelings on someone who is not worthy of such! NotMe2014 keep reading, read the other readers comments and what they have and are going through. Your not alone, and your constant state of changing feelings and emotions are normal. You need to try, please, and get to the point where you stop ‘feeling’ so much for him, and start to ‘feel’ for yourself! I promise you, it truly does get better. Give time……….time ❤

• AlohaLover

It will be 1 year of, as I see it NOW, FREEDOM, April 22nd. I am going to celebrate. Never again will I be blamed for something I didn’t do, never again will I wake up in the still of the night to him checking his phone to see if a whore had text him, never again will I catch him in a lie, never again will I have to look at this face and know he has been cheating and lying to me all along. AND NEVER AGAIN WILL I GIVE ONE THOUGHT TO ALL THE PEOPLE HE TOLD THAT I WAS CRAZY.

Notme2014, list all the things he did to you. All the lies he told you, did he cheat….list it, list everything and then ask yourself if you deserved to be treated like that …..because we all know HE made you feel like it was your fault…..that’s what they do. We’ve all been in your shoes but our own stories. Your feelings are normal and everyone heals in their own time at their own pace. Stay here on this site and like I said before read it and read it again and again. Whatever you do….don’t lose YOU. I know you don’t feel like it but start slow and get out in the world, have breakfast with a girlfriend. He will never ever be cured and you don’t need to be abused like that.
        Do you know that I am going to charity events that mean something to ME and not going with him so he is seen by certain people. That’s such BS. But it takes time….you’ll get there. My mantra : I CAN I WILL
        YOU can too.

• notme2014

Thank you Aloha for your kind words of encouragement. I will work on my list tonight!!! The horrible things he said and did to me…and it was all so special in the beginning. I understand now that that is pretty “textbook”. I went from reading books about soul mates and twin souls to this site and everything I could about sociopaths, …all inside of a year. I feel my life will never be the same…but…I can..I will. :). Thank you.

Thank you AlohaLover! You are so correct on all the points you made. No pill, no magic wands, no fairy dust, no amount of “I LOVE YOU PLEASE LET’S MAKE THIS WORK” will fix the Narcissistic Sociopath. Their heads are spinning constantly trying to keep up with what bullshit they told to whom. And then when they involve multiple people ie: Triangulation it’s a no win situation. Actually, it’s a never win situation when involved with a Sociopath. You loose everything! And your encouraging words “Keep Strong….Keep Focused….It Will get better!!!! ❤

5. notme2014

I made my ex a dessert (his favorite). Sent it home with him for him and His family. He texted me later telling me that he threw it in the trash because he couldn’t trust that it wasn’t poisened, and that his family members might eat some. I could not even wrap my head around that type of thinking. He could not understand that I had just done something nice ….???? I am understanding more and more by reading your site Tela. Thank you so much!

NotMe, any and everything you do should resonate with you about the Sociopath Conspiracy. You were doing a kind gesture, and look how he turned that into a “conspiracy”. He is a truly sick, screwed up person. I KNOW it’s difficult for you right now! I KNOW you are struggling with your emotions. You have to stay in “realistic mindset, meaning, none of your words, none of your actions will change him. He has not, he will not ever LOVE you. He is totally incapable of that. I know you don’t want to read these words. But this is the facts of being involved with a Sociopath. They absolutely destroy your mental and emotional well-being, and will continue to do so, even at a distance as long as YOU allow it. He feels ZERO sadness for you. Trust me!

• notme2014

I know….I know you are right!!! Now let’s hope my heart catches up with my head….and soon!!! Lol. Thanks again to all of you!!!!

6. betternotbroken

This is a very important post, the disordered narcissistic sociopathic individual cannot handle that this ISN’T a conspiracy against them, they cannot tolerate that everyone and everything isn’t somehow focused on them hence the conspiracies. Everyone is in fact revolving their world around them that no matter what you do there will be a conspiracy, a tedious, false, oppressive, energy zapping conspiracy, just like you say Tela, unless of course you go no contact. Great post.

Thank you BetterNotBroken for your comment and spot on words! No, they cannot tolerate when everyone and everything is not focused on them & solely for their benefit. That is when the Sociopath Conspiracy comes into their heads. “Energy Zapping” I ❤ that. Perfect way to describe both Male & Female Sociopaths. As well as life-sucking!

• Santaland

Yes Tela, you are correct…conspiracy. It is really sick and disgusting if you think about it. You do something for them, no agenda, no thoughts of what is in it for me, just pure and simply hoping to get or be recognized for the deed, result, nothing followed by conspiracy….hmmm, Tom did this for me, what does he want…SEX?….hmmm what does Tom really want, must be a dog buried somewhere. No honey, I did this because I thought you liked it, enjoyed it etc whatever….but again, the poison has been spilled, the fire has started….so we say fuck it, never again, and that is turnd around to…hmmmm conspiracy. Why does Tom say fuck it. Disgusting fuck ups is what I say….and by the way, readers! There is no conspiracy…my ex I call fuck face x 10 and Tela\s fuck face x 11…hence FFx10 and FFx11, no conspiracy, just a code. Their names disgust us….it is in a few comments from Tela etc. Heaven forbid should our ex\s read anything….conspiracy is what we are doing….brush your teeth…hmmm,, is there a possible consipracy. Total fucked up thinking on these parasites. BTW, Santaland is Finland….no conspiracy.