You have finally discovered the truth about the person you have/are been with. They are a Sociopath. You have read, did hours & hours of research, searching for answers. And in the normal human mind, we want to try and deny what we have read. We try and justify that ‘maybe they have some of these traits, but not all’. And that could be very true. Not all Sociopaths exhibit the same traits to the same degree. But they all have them.
Now the denial is over and reality has or is sinking in. Here come the Rivers of Tears. The bodies way of cleansing itself. While your in the deepest darkest place you have ever been in your life, do not loose your dignity.
1. The moment you realize that the person you cared for has nothing intellectually or spiritually to offer you, but a headache.
2. The moment you realize God had greater plans for you that don’t involve crying at night or sad Pinterest quotes.
3. The moment you stop comparing yourself to others because it undermines your worth, education and your parent’s wisdom.
4. The moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you, but because that is all you want to do. People’s opinions don’t matter.
5. The moment you realize that no one is your enemy, except yourself.
6. The moment you realize that you can have everything you want in life. However, it takes timing, the right heart, the right actions, the right passion and a willingness to risk it all. If it is not yours, it is because you really didn’t want it, need it or God prevented it.
7. The moment you realize the ghost of your ancestors stood between you and the person you loved. They really don’t want you mucking up the family line with someone that acts anything less than honorable.
8. The moment you realize that happiness was never about getting a person. They are only a helpmate towards achieving your life mission.
9. The moment you believe that love is not about losing or winning. It is just a few moments in time, followed by an eternity of situations to grow from.
10. The moment you realize that you were always the right person. Only ignorant people walk away from greatness.” shannon alder