Wow~ I was so surprised when I opened my email this morning and found I was nominated for the Quintet of Radiance:Five Ennobling Blog Awards.
The greatest honor in any ‘profession’, ‘hobby’, ‘sport’ etc. is to be recognized for your due diligence and dedication. I would like to thank “to je smůla” for the nomination. I can relate to her blog so well as she was also involved with a Narcissist and the going back and leaving, back again, to leaving one more time! Please stop by and read some of her wonderful posts. Especially this one, I can relate so well to it.
Now to the rules of the nomination and the ‘ABC’s’ of Me
- Beautiful of mind
- Dog Lover
- Gorgeous (of thought)
- Jaded (thank you Ex)
- Master’s Degree
- X-girlfriend ~ lol
I nominate these following bloggers as each of them brings something to me with their post:
- Phil~ the story of a man blogging to his twin boys whom were taken from him by their mother
- RBS ~ she was raised by Psychopath parents, some heartbreaking post to read, but what a strong woman she is
- Gerry ~once again, this lady has the ability to make my craptastic day’s not so craptastic. She is a reverend, a writer, and someone who has battled severe depression. Please stop by and visit her.
- Teela ~I cannot say enough about this woman’s voice in the fight against abuse! Please visit her site, she is one amazing woman.
- jejgriffiths ~ one man’s journey on his weight loss. Very powerful and his raw honesty about the struggle with obesity will move you.
- Lessons ~ a woman’s painful journey through the court system and uphill battle with a narcissistic sociopath ex.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Write a word about yourself for every letter of the English alphabet
3. Nominate other bloggers for this award.
4. Announce the nominations to the nominees